Crush
Office Crush
I was working in startup company were a new Chinese girl started working from the joining day she keeps staring at someone me again and again as this everyone in office said she likes you even my company owner for this reason I attracted towards her but she said our culture is different I am Indian and I'm Chinese. Second part of this that when I opened my mouth in front of Company's owner, office manager and to my friend about her everyone shocked, office manager thought a thought she is not but another both of them fun and talks a lot. Owner said I know she likes him and should initiate man first. A day when my Company owner came to visit his business to China a went to pick him from taxi, in lift he said you're handsome and wasting your time in China that don't have a girlfriend.
But I was thinking in my mind that I have already my first crush here but Sir boom and encourage me by this. I talked to my Then my ex-colleague that i am wanted to date someone in China she said serious or time pass ,i said obviously serious relationship.
My first crush was livening far away from here, a new introduced friend for serious relationship to become and purpose her insnot easy to say her for date.
I said my ex-colleague that she is not easy to handle said to say her for shopping, Starbuck and for romantic walk.... surprise while talking to ex-colleague I am attracted toward her the situation is become quadratically one is far away an ex-supplier, one is in office, one is ex-colleague and one is office colleague mean time I got Supreme's order go to India and talked to your mother find a beautiful and rich girl.
Comments
Post a Comment