New Rejection

 After my Eid vacation I returned with new energy a new mission to inspect the #Humidifier but after checking many quantities found water not passing that's why no water vapour aid in dry air of room. I rejected the lot together with me an Engineer who's design Engineer as well as Maintenance. I took software from him of PCB design to install in my computer named "Candence" but my busy schedule I didn't learned. Finally rejected the lot and Factory rework and shipped to Middle East. In my whole China trip only, I got complaint for packing box where it was three layers, but our requirement was five layers I realised it's not in my scope but not so. A #Heater Factory mixed other company's polybag with me box. For this while inspection I am not acknowledged. But my career was appreciated my supply chain director and office manager both appreciated my work and said Faiz you don't have mistaken in your job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Computer Networking, Hardware and Data Communication

1st Presentation of about ‘Scrap Analysis’ in Riyadh,KSA in Alessa Industry