First Pre-shipment Audit (Inspection) in China
First Pre-Shipment Inspection
I am second time launched as Quality Control Engineer (Product) there was not job description in my hand before a day of product audit of pre-shipment inspection I prepared checklist for that product 'Air Cooler' but my reporting manager not satisfied he said I will go together with office manager for Inspection. It's big challenged for me and mean time I found RPM of Air cooler was out of specification as in Performa invoice (PI), boss appreciated. From that day he said before living audit let me inform. This experience is not finished before saying i sent at We Chat my experience at office a sample was kept main boss said open and review that sample on behalf of that I added my previous experience as QCR Engineer that's why he scares and suddenly decided to visit office a day before audit and explain how to check. Later Supplier said they made wrong information in his Performa invoice (PI).
Comments
Post a Comment